Monday, December 29, 2008

WINTER WONDERLAND!

Just wanted to brag that I live in such a beautiful place. This is what it looked like at our house Christmas Eve. I know pretty much everyone got snow for Christmas, but did it look like this?? Probably not!




My apple tree out my kitchen window. Delightful!

Our driveway. Beautiful!!

This is the view out our bedroom and back door. Gorgeous!!


I am surely blessed by the Lord to live in such a beautiful and awe inspiring place. I thank Him daily for this blessing. I love this valley and all the wonderful family,friends and associated we have here. I know that we are truly blessed.

1 comment:

Michelle Burk said...

Wow! Those are postcard views. Start selling your photos. All the snow melted away so quickly here this week, we were truly disappointed. Maybe we'll surprise you in late January and show up for sledding.