Friday, February 27, 2009

Winter Festival

McCall Winter Festival



We enjoyed the McCall Winter Festival a few Saturdays ago. It was a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed the parade and the we enjoyed the ice sculptures. There was some really awesome ones. The kids favorite was the dragon castle which had a slide and tunnels for them to play on. After the festival we drove up to Tamarack and Jake showed us all the nice homes and some of the ones he sold the wood siding to. It was almost like a ghost town up there but it was gorgeous.

4 comments:

Croslands said...

Oh so fun, I remember going there when I was younger. I've talked about it to Mike before. I'm glad that you posted pictures so I could show him.

Stephen & Kendra said...

Oh I am so jealous. How fun. I need to come up soon or I am going to miss sledding this year.

The Kelly Variety said...

Fun Fun! We didn't get up there this year. I wouldn't mind living in a ghost town up there.

Stephen & Kendra said...

More posts, more posts.